August 19, 2020
As we roll over the mid year milestone, Whatifx is well on track to bring to you major updates and feature launches designed to grow your digital adoption goals. The August 2020 product releases cover major overhauls to the Whatfix Pop-Up creation experience, powerful integrations and even faster content updates.
Fully customizable pop-ups
The pop-up feature has undergone a complete overhaul with this release. Engage with your users with more freedom than ever before. You now have access to fully customizable pop-up templates to make announcements, conduct surveys, collect feedback, send reminders, etc.
No more global settings. You can configure elements at an individual pop-up level. Here’s what you get with the new release:
- Ability to upload image locally
- Control over size of the pop-up – height auto-adjusts to your content, width can be adjusted by just dragging
- Choice of whether or not to have a CTA button, number of buttons you want to include and the position of the buttons
- Ability to attach multiple flows to CTA buttons
- 12 pre-existing templates to build on. More to come.
- List view of pop-ups along with a preview option
Use the all-new customizable pop-up to execute various exciting use cases including onboarding new users, guided tours, celebratory announcements, surveys, assessments, and feedback.
All your existing pop-ups will be migrated to the new design along with their respective visibility settings with zero impact on the end-user.
Integrations with Salesforce and Heap
With this release, Salesforce and Heap get added to the ever-growing list of out-of-box integrations with Whatfix. You can now send Whatfix analytics data to Salesforce and obtain deeper insights into application usage. User cohorts data from Heap can now be used to segment Help content on the Whatfix platform.
Potential use cases with Salesforce
- With Salesforce and Whatfix integration, you can track the usage and completion of tasks by your users and create a Salesforce report on the Dashboard
- Check the usage of recently added features and check it’s usage done as part of onboarding
- Check the usage of searches for users with less than 6 NPS and get all unsuccessful search terms to selectively map the knowledge gaps.
- Track how new users are completing the onboarding tasks in Task List and map the support tickets created by them.
Potential use cases with Heap
- Cohort based content segmentation
- Show Popup about the New Product capability to all the power users of the application
- Show new updates using Beacons to users who passive users of the application
- Generate more revenue by showing upsell popups based on the application usage
- Show survey forms in a pop-up to get feedback from users who used the new feature for at least three times
Potential use cases with Google Sheet
- Extract content from any Knowledge base and make it available as part of Self-Help
- Extract Whatfix Analytics report that can be exported via a Google Sheet. All kinds of event engagements can be exported
Enhancements and Upgrades
End-users will now get more relevant results for their search queries in Self Help. We now provide stemming in 8 different languages, including German, Portuguese (Brazil), Italian, French, Norwegian and Dutch, apart from English. Additionally, stop words will also be removed to make the search more accurate.
Guru is a strategic marketer with 6+ years of experience in product marketing, GTM planning, growth strategy, and market research. He is currently driving product marketing initiatives for Whatfix, a leading Digital Adoption Platform that empowers companies to maximize business outcomes by eliminating technology complexities for their users.
Latest posts by Guru Mirthinti (see all)