February 16, 2015
Whatfix helps users and businesses enhance their web app’s self-service capability by helping them onboard users, improve support and reduce training & documentation effort. With our patent pending technology, Flows – we allow you to create interactive guides on the web seamlessly.
Learn how to create flows
What are its benefits?
Your users can benefit a lot from the extensionless run. Here are few use cases:
- Remove browser extension dependency for your users
- Provide a Self-Help widget to your users by populating them with contextual and relevant flows
- Help users understand your product in a better manner with a guided onboarding process
- Introduce a new feature to your users with live interactive guides to get them acquainted
- Solve customer queries with interactive flows instead of traditional customer support articles
How does it work?
Have any queries, feedback or suggestions then leave a comment below or send us an email at email@example.com
Interested in knowing more about our Enterprise version? Click here for a live demo.
Gokul is Whatfix's resident Product Adoption Expert, who also leads the Content, Inbound and Social Media efforts.
A Techie by education and a Marketer by choice, he loves consuming new ideas and experimenting with new tools. He's an expert in B2B content, who nowadays eats CRMs for breakfast, ITSMs for lunch and leftovers from Product Hunt for dinner!
If you like/dislike his articles, then feel free to tweet out to him. He enjoys constructive criticism.
Latest posts by Gokul Suresh (see all)